1. All forms of poetry are welcome (beat, rhyme, free verse, haiku, for brother, etc.)
2. We do not accept poetry submissions online or via email.
3. Previously published works ok, but please let us know where and when they were printed.
4. Simultaneous submissions accepted. Again, it is nice to let us know if you have submitted elsewhere.
5. Poets will not be printed in consecutive issues.
6. Poet's name and address must be on every page. Poetry submitted with no address will be discarded, even after acceptance... if we don't know who or where you are, we cannot print you.
7. Please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope, stamped postcard, or email address for response. Please include adequate postage if you would like your submission returned.
8. One-time rights are acquired.
9. Poetry with obvious proofreading mistakes will be rejected. If your submission contains intentional errors or alternate spellings (such as British spellings), please tell us.
10. All poetry must be typed.
1. Submitted artwork must be black and white ink or similar dark medium.
2. Sorry, but we do not currently accept photography.
3. Artwork may be submitted by email as a .jpg attachment. Send online submissions to editor@bmrpoetry.
4. Submissions must include a SASE or email address for response. Include adequate postage for return.
5. All submitted artwork is subject to resizing.